|By : lavanya|
|A TRADITIONAL SNACK MADE IN TELANGANA|
|* 4 cups Rice|
* 1/4 cup Ajwain seeds(oma,vaamu)
*1/2 cup Sesame(nuvvulu)
* Soak the rice with enough water for about 3-4 hrs.
* Drain the water using a mesh and leave the rice in the mesh for about 3 hrs so that it gets dried.
* Now grind the rice in a grinder till it becomes fine powder.
* Roast the sesame(nuvvulu) lightly on a low flame.
* Now add the Sesame,Ajwain and salt to the rice flour.Make a dough with the help of water as you do for chapathis.
* Take small quantity of the dough in hand and make circles with thin lines on a cloth.
* Repeat this process to make all the sakinalu.Don't worry this will take some time but on pratice you can do it.
* After they are done allow the sakinalu to dry.
* Now take a hallow pan with oil to fry.
* Take the sakinalu slowly with help of a flat plate and fry them in the oil till light brown colour.
* Finally your sakinalu are ready.
* These snacks can be preserved upto 1 month in a air tight container.
|Storage Time & Location:||1 MONTH|
|Category:||Snacks - Vegitarian|